Information we collect from you:
· IP address of computer
· All of your activity on the WIGA website
· Username and email address that you provided when you register (If you are a registered member)
· Any optional profile information you provide (If you are a registered member)
· We do not collect information from children under 13 years old
· Your activities will be tied to the name you select when registering
· You may change your name anytime and the name linked to all other activities will be changed as well
· All questions, answers and comments you post is public and can be viewed by anyone
Data Disclosure and Sharing:
· We may disclose any information if required, to government authorities. We may also disclose information about you in order to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
· We may disclose data we collected about you if we believe it is necessary to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users or others
· Some of our services and database are hosted by third party service providers. We may share information about you with these third parties to enable them to perform their services.
· We may transfer you information to a third party if we are involved in a corporate restructuring ( e.g. a sale, merger, takeover)